? regarding unattended install of XP Pro.

P

PeteyG

My questions
1.Will the unattended install change my HDD partition information?
2.Will it format C:\ drive?
3. Lastly is it possible to auto install my raid drivers from the floppy Disk?

I am asking because I ordered Win XP pro and will be reformating and reinstalling everything, hopefully with SP1 already slipstreamed into the install.

Thanks

Pete :D

Originally posted by PeteyG
I am asking because I ordered Win XP pro and will be reformating and reinstalling everything, hopefully with SP1 already slipstreamed into the install.
Sounds a bit dodgey to me. SP1 has not been officially released yet. Better make sure you are getting the real thing.

Re: Re: ? regarding unattended install of XP Pro.

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus

Sounds a bit dodgey to me. SP1 has not been officially released yet. Better make sure you are getting the real thing.

Well since SP1 will be available Aug 28 supposedly, And with microsoft not delivering my copy of Win xp Pro till next week at the earliest it is fine. Downloading it will not be problem, on cable modem at Home

See http://www.xp-erience.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18095 for info on win xp fo 39.99 they said 4-6 weeks fo delivery.

But if any one can answer my other questions I would appreciate it.

And I thought of an unrelated question in regards to the student/teacher edition of office XP.

Does any one know what is required for verifcation of eligibility?

Pete

My win xp pro came today. Now just gotta wait for final version of SP1.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back