Refresh rate fix with det 40 (which one)

E

Empire402

I am currently using NVRefresh tool 2.0 with the 30.82 drivers but was wondering if it is going to work with the det 41.09 drivers, if not can anyone recomend a fix that will.

With 4109

I dont need one .... it is built into the drivers and mine works fine

the refresh rate problem should be fixed in the 41.xx nvrefresh tool is good, but there is anew version 2.1 that one will work with the new version drivers

hmm i made a mistake. Im using nverfreshtool 2.0 too, there is no 2.1 version, but i found another fix that works with the latest drivers

If you've installed SP1 and are using D3D, you can now set your refresh rate. Under DiagDX, More Help, Override. For openGL, though you will need a utility. ReFresh Force is the best of the lot.

override in directx is not for opengl sorry that dont work on opengl its for d3d ......only thing If found that works for opengl on nvidia based cards is this nVidia Refresh Rate Fix MKII v2.10 E (Programmed with Visual Basic 6.0 Enterprise Edition)

here http://www.sheep-design.de/com/index2.htm

click on tools on the left side of page

I use Hz Refresh Lock works with all drivers in openGL and Direct 3D...and i should know the amount of drivers i try out...never had a problem with it.

In fact i think its that good i would not even consider using another rival :cool:

You might wanna try Refresh Force bony

its an upgrade of Refresh Lock

I used to use Refresh Lock. Refresh Force is just an update with a few extra features.

Originally posted by mbunny
You might wanna try Refresh Force bony

its an upgrade of Refresh Lock

I used to use Refresh Lock. Refresh Force is just an update with a few extra features.

Thanks for the info...but you know what they say "if it aint broke dont fix it" so i am going to give it a try (i have no willpower ;) ).

The main page for anyone wanting it is here Refresh Force + Refresh Lock

Force is better than Lock because you don't need to leave Force running. Lock you had to leave in the system tray for it to work. =)

I still dont see where either of those fixes OPENGL?????

I stand corrected Boney Tony's app does fix OPENGL thanks Boney ..... sorry mbunny but I just cant seem to find how to get reforce to fix opengl .... dont get mad lol just that I have read in a lot of posts that OPENGL was not fixed on NVIDIA cards I have powerstrip and I never bothered to preset an application with the preset refresh, color, performance options it might have worked I guess if I am bored I will try it ......but at least now I know of 2 apps that work for NVIDIA based cards and one for the Radeon ATI ( radeon tweaker in the more tweaks section has the option to fix opengl games and it works) ...

peace ;)

Okay... from my personal experience

It works with OpenGL and DirectX.

I play HL in OpenGL and i have 85hz Refresh at 1600x1200.

I'd say that fixed it....

I have powerstrip and I never bothered to preset an application with the preset refresh

Power Strip will also set the refresh rate in OpenGL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back