Reference Threads [idea for XP-erience]

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political Access
Here's an idea I had about how to add to the site:

There's been a number of threads that have really helped me and I'm sure many others such as the Pop-up-killer threads and for me personally the question I asked about HDD speeds. The only problem is that after a short while they disappear from view until someone asks the same question again...

In the case of special threads like the pop-up-killer one could they be promoted to somthing like a 'reference' thread that could be easily accessible from the forums.

e.g. FORUMS>Applications>Reference Threads>Pop Up Killers

This way the discussion could be kept live but folks wouldn't need to keep asking the same questions...

Eventually a definitve answer may arise from the thread and this could become a tweak or somthing???

Mubbers

Seems like a good idea. However it's up to Electronic Punk.

yeah.. thats an excellent idea.. would keep things much more organized...
Would mean us having to filter through the thousands of posts and indexing each one sticking an apropiate topic to each one... be another job for the idle mods :D

but seriously would take a lot of work...
will discuss it in next staff meeting :)

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back