Red eye removal app?....

zino

OSNN Junior Addict
Hello everyone,

Quick question, I am looking for a easy to use program that might help me remove RED EYE effect from pictures (it seems i have a bad camera flash).....

Anyone has any recomendations?

Thanks in advance..

Paint Shop Pro has a red eye removal tool in it from version 6 (I think) onwards. It lets you replace them with alien eyes and everything! :)

Paintshop Pro, Photoshop and possibly Gimp. Gimp is free but I haven't used it so I'm not sure it has red eye reduction

fellas.....thank you soo much..

I assumed that photoshop would have the tool to remove it, but i am soooooo ignorant when it comes down to picture editing that i would of never figured out how to use it.

in any case, i suck at life, and google is your friend....

http://www.vicman.net/redeye/ (For those like me who cant for the life of them use photoshop..:p)

You don't need to find a program, you need to find a tutorial for Photoshop or Paintshop Pro. Those programs can do it the best, you just need to know how.

If you want a freeware app, take a look at Picasa (now owned by Google). In addition to being a picture management app, it includes some simple enhancement tools for photographs, including red-eye removal.
http://www.picasa.com :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back