red eye removal action file

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
anyone where i can get this, have a few pictures of my nephew here that a few people would like cleared up and he looks like a little devil, yes i have seen a few tutorials on how to do this, a few say to use clone stamp, others redeye.atn - which should come with adobe photoshop from what they say

i would have to come up with a quick tutorial because I forget all the steps and all that, but if you choose to remove only red from the picture, that will remove it. It's in the settings somewhere. Let me find it.

thanks :) - still cant give you reps - i have to spread it about still :p

I forget how I used to do it, as normal there are many ways.

Just go to Image>Adjustments and there are tons of things in there to remove certain color, or to change things related to tone and color. I am sure one of them will remove the red for you. Sorry I could not be more of help.

Photoshop does not have a red eye removal tool?

Paint Shop Pro does.

What are Photoshop Actions?

An action is a series of tasks that you play back on a single file or a batch of files - menu commands, palette options, tool actions, and so on. You can create an action that changes the size of an image, applies a filter to the image for a particular effect, and then saves the file in the desired format.

anyway i found this way easier :) - http://www.sutterphoto.com/tips/redeye.htm

Yea that is the old trick, wish I could of remembered that. Awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back