• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

red eye removal action file

Dark Atheist

Staff member
Political User
anyone where i can get this, have a few pictures of my nephew here that a few people would like cleared up and he looks like a little devil, yes i have seen a few tutorials on how to do this, a few say to use clone stamp, others redeye.atn - which should come with adobe photoshop from what they say

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
i would have to come up with a quick tutorial because I forget all the steps and all that, but if you choose to remove only red from the picture, that will remove it. It's in the settings somewhere. Let me find it.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I forget how I used to do it, as normal there are many ways.

Just go to Image>Adjustments and there are tons of things in there to remove certain color, or to change things related to tone and color. I am sure one of them will remove the red for you. Sorry I could not be more of help.

Dark Atheist

Staff member
Political User
What are Photoshop Actions?

An action is a series of tasks that you play back on a single file or a batch of files - menu commands, palette options, tool actions, and so on. You can create an action that changes the size of an image, applies a filter to the image for a particular effect, and then saves the file in the desired format.

anyway i found this way easier :) - http://www.sutterphoto.com/tips/redeye.htm

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar