Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge

Midnight

Nightwalker
Three words: Best game ever!

Its a great game, its like Age of Empires if you guys have ever played that before. You build buildings, you have a base, you protect it, the campaign rocks, you have different nationalities like AOE, etc.

If you know anything else about it please feel free to share! =)

i've only played it a few times... not bad, though i like aoe better

Sounds C&C-ish.

it's actually part of the command and conquer series

Red Alert 1 was the first RTS I played. Have so many awesome memories playing skirmish with some friends :D

Red Alert 2 was also crack. I think the C&C is one of the series that got ruined by going 3D. :(

I don't know. i think 3d enchanced it. certainly the new one looks awesome.

fantastic game, "yuri's revenge" was the expansion. hell of a lot of fun, both the nice lengthy campaigns as well as skirmish

a little late on that huh...ha ha...jk....all the C&C games kick ass....check out c&c3..RAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've played the C&C 3 demo recently, loads of cool people in the intro.

Boomer from BSG
Dr Cameron from House
Sawyer from Lost

and even Lando!!

Red Alert 2 was fun, I really missed the ability to have sea based units in Generals, nothing was more fun than sending off a squad of dolphins to take out some enemy submarines :p

it's actually part of the command and conquer series

I thought so...I just wasn't really sure, so I didn't put that in my first post, (also I didn't even bother checking through Wikipedia either..^_^) and mostly I didn't
want to feel really stupid by putting it up there and me being wrong...:yowch:

RA2 and YR were amazing, but 3 is out now and it's incredible. :)
Just been playing the GDI campaign... I'll start playing online soon, but I want to get good with the Scrin first. They're insanely strong, but I need to develop strategies beforehand.

I like C&C 3 - its feeling has sort of returned to the roots of C&C and what made it great.

I personally didn't like RA 2 as the plot went way too sci-fi, which was acceptable in C&C but I think that RA should have remained coldwarish rather than suddenly adding a psychic into the mix.

RA2 and YR were amazing, but 3 is out now and it's incredible. :)
Just been playing the GDI campaign... I'll start playing online soon, but I want to get good with the Scrin first. They're insanely strong, but I need to develop strategies beforehand.

I personally like the Nod campaign. But thats just my opinion

Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge are awesome :)
I didn't play previous C&C's so I don't know how these compare.
I didn't like Generals that much either.

Hi. Please send me file langmd.mix . In game folder yuri's revenge. <email removed> Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back