Recurve- Nice New Theme

looks nice ... might have to investigate that later :)

Leevoy, Do you have a complete inability to type the word "look" ?

Theme's nice, bluecurve with added smoooooooth :D

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Leevoy, Do you have a complete inability to type the word "look" ?

Theme's nice, bluecurve with added smoooooooth :D

Positive!

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
I think the Q's are his glasses SPeedY_B? Not sure though.

You are smarter than most Cats here. You are most correct, thank you for paying attention!:D

how do i apply this theme. i know u got to use the patcher but how. Have pro sp-1

Once your all patched up, you can simple download the theme (un zip/rar/tar it if it's complressed) then double click the filename.msstyle file.
Or move the theme into c:\windows\resources\themes\ and it will appear in the Display Properties dialog. :)

from themexp.orgp
Download the visual styles .zip to your computer.
Extract the .zip file to your %windir%\resources\themes\ (probably c:\windows\resources\themes\).
Do Start > Settings > Control Panel to open the control panel.
Double-click the Display icon and go to the Appearance tab.
Select the theme from the "Windows and Buttons" list and hit the Apply button

:)

just so you know it doesnt always show up in the Appearance tab, if it doesnt then go to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\ and go to the Recurve directory and double click on the .msstyles file, it will open the Display Properties and appearance tab you can then click Apply and the styling will be applied

Originally posted by Geffy
just so you know it doesnt always show up in the Appearance tab, if it doesnt then go to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\ and go to the Recurve directory and double click on the .msstyles file, it will open the Display Properties and appearance tab you can then click Apply and the styling will be applied

Did this already and still won't work.:(

work on one computer but not the other 3. does it matter whather thay are home or pro / or oem or brought versions
:(

I can never download anything from Deviantart. Does anyone know why?

I get this message every time: "The connection was refused when attempting to contact files.deviantart.com"

I have set my firewall to "allow all" and still does not work.

SPeedY_B & Geffy thanks ... I didn't know you could put those someplace so you didn't have to double click style file everytime ... much better :)

lynchknot: it may be that someone with the same ISP as you caused so much trouble to the people at devart that your ISP got banned.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back