Recording Games

Misfire

OSNN Addict
How do i record the like ingame playing.

Like if i want to record a video of me playing half-life, how would i do that?

i second that .... i want to know too.

with all my 1337 skilz i think some people should see it :p
Just joking.

I am just curious!

ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER?

you know your comp and internet is bs right (unless it is at your office or something) you cant get a private t3 connection residentually even ifyou did it would be thousands of dollars.. i do u have a question though.... what kind of motherboard?

for half-life i think it is: record "filename"

then to stop it you just type stop in console. As far as watching them you'd be better off downloading a prog made for it doing it in HL kinda sucks. MajorGeeks.com had a HL movie player on thier a while ago but i don't remember the name i'm sure you could find it.

yeah but i mean. in like avi or mpeg format, divx. not .dem , thats to only see it in the game

You can use the newest version of FRAPS ( http://www.fraps.com/ )to record and avi of a game. but it slows the game down alot when you start recording. and it recomends recording in 640x480 16bit.

oh yeah and the files can be huge.:p

well taht works, but i don't understand how they some people make smooth avis of them playing.

spiclum please dont flame!

It is at an office and my motherboard is in my sig.

And NO my pc isnt bull****!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back