Recorded Xperience on NBC10 this morning

H

hadez

I read a post about someone wanting to tape Xp-erience.org that was going to be shown on nbc10 10-11am today. The whole interview with this moron kent or whatever his name was took a total of 5 minutes, and they didn't show xp-erience's web page, which i dont know who's fault that is. Maybe i didn't see it clearly but it didn't even look like nbc10.com for a link, it was a totally different web page. Regardless, the video and audio are pretty good in quality, goin over a friends house tonite cuz i dont have a tv in on my card but i'll upload the 5 min clip if you want to look at these assholes for makin the mistake. sorry waddy, yer site's still #1 :)

-hadez

msghadez@hushmail.com

hadez: The show we wanted taped, where Xp-erience.org was mentioned, was last Tuesday 4/16/02. You missed it by a week. Thanx for trying though.

xsivforce has ordered a copy of the segment where Xp-erience was mentioned and should have it today (hopefully). :)

least you tried hadez :)

We are all hoping the copy X gets is a good article on XP-erience

Wonder if they mention us forum dudes :)

god damnit, first i read the manual for this new vcr and hook up everything, actually buying a split. Then i had it set to record NBC, which it recorded 35 minutes of sally jessy raphilie. so i was like, shit. i cleared record rewound the tape and started recording on the right channel. Then the cable fell out. Repeated those steps, 2 minutes into recording that idiot came on and i was like wtf. i thought i had recorded it a day too late, but a week shit. must've been from 4/20. but yeah if you get that tape, someone encode it in .asf please since i had to move out of my appmnt cuz of terroristic threats from my roomate, where i had cable :\ if you guys want me to record anything else in the future, i'll do it, i have the manual in my head. sorry about the date error. keep the shitz goin, peace

-hadez
msghadez@hushmail.com

I am gonna work with Xsiv whenever he gets teh copy to produce a low def and a high def one ;)

Yep, gettin ready to head home and check the mail. *it better be there this time, or else*:mad:

I AM SOOOOO PISSED!!! YOU WOULD THINK THAT AFTER SPENDING THAT MUCH ON A STINKING VIDEO TAPE, THEY WOULD GET IT HERE A LITTLE QUICKER THAN THIS. IT HAS BEEN 5 DAYS SINCE I CALLED AND ORDERED. IT IS STILL NOT HERE!:mad:

*hiding in corner*

That's BS! Have you tried calling them again to find out WTF is going on?

As a Postal employee - for my sake I certainly hope they do not tell you "IT'S IN THE MAIL"!!

PS Don't believe them - normally it hasn't been mailed yet when companies tell you that!

Originally posted by damnyank
As a Postal employee - for my sake I certainly hope they do not tell you "IT'S IN THE MAIL"!!

PS Don't believe them - normally it hasn't been mailed yet when companies tell you that!
They said they were sending it "priority mail". For $62.50 the should overnight it!

You are right - they should have overnighted it - but still from Philly to Florida should not take more than 5 days.

I get 1st Class Letters from my mom in PA (50 miles from Philly) to Mississippi in three days!

But don't fool yourself - Priority is still slower than Express!

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Have you tried calling them again to find out WTF is going on?
I just called them and the guy I talked to said he couldn't find my order. The guy who took my order will be in in about 20 minutes. He is supposed to give me a call back.

Not here today either. Did not receive a return call yesterday. I called back today and talked to the "person in charge". Got a little run around. Came out of it with "If it aint there by Friday, call us. We will redo and overnight it to you. So, expesnsive tape and 3 long distance phone calls later, that's where we stand. If it is not here by Friday, I will publish the phone # and name for everyone to call.

Here to NBC10 in Philadelphia
fu.gif

We'll all send you a couple of $ to help pay for the video, phone calls and most importantly, the aggravation. :)

Wow, NTFS on TV? Thats amazing..... But yeah that is BS that the mail is screwing everything up :mad:

Wow!! You really went digging for old post didn't you ReC0iL

:p

this kinda reminds me of the movie Dumb and Dumber where Jim Carey is leaving the bar and stops to read a poster about the moon landing ...he says "thats great"!! and leaves saying "we landed on the moon"!!

that movie always cracks me up :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back