Recommended Headphones

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Can anyone here recommend me some quality sub-100quid headphones?

I've looked around and there are just so many!!

Im not after wireless particularly as i wouldn't want to be replacing batteries every week.

Thanks!

Any sennheiser HD's 580 or higher

Grado's are great if you want a totally flat response.

I have a pair of Technics RP-F350 headphones.
They cost £29.99 and they are great for everything... Games, Music, Movies and everything really.

The sound is right at your ears (dosn't sound like the sound is comming from inside the earphones like some :confused: ).

I've heard that Sennheiser earphones are great, but i've yet to try a pair, but my Technics earphones are awesome aswell!

:)

i went through a lot of headphones, inc sennheiser, in the end i got some sony earbuds, briiliant sound, and deep deep bass lines, all out a 9mm in the ear driver. very nice, model EX71

because there earbuds, the ambient noise is almost gone compared to most i tried.

In the box: Sony MDR-EX71SL earphones, 3-foot extension cord, 1 set of small ear plugs, 1 set of medium ear plugs, 1 set of large ear plugs, user's manual, soft carrying case, warranty information
Type: In-ear, dynamic
Open ear: No
Diaphragm: 9 mm
Includes .25-inch adapter: No
Cord length: 1.5 feet (includes separate 3.3-foot extension cord)
Nominal impedance: 16 ohms at 1 kHz
Sensitivity: 100 db/mW
Frequency response: 6 to 23,000 Hz
Batteries: None
Item weight: .1 pounds

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...9-6007819?v=glance&s=electronics&vi=tech-data

I used to use some really neat earbuds and they gave very good sound but I found them to be a bit too delicate and after a few months of using them, dropping them, getting the wires tangled etc... the sound from 1 of the ears stopped working

:(

I also find earbuds are not really convinient for proper PC and gaming use as they are designed for personal music etc,

It's your own preference I suppose, I've tried both earbuds and headphones and I prefer headphones

:)

depending what your using it for i say. Ive got the plantronics audio .90 which is about 25 pounds. try the dsp 500. But if you want just for listening music or movies any sinehieser/technics would be nice.

i have a pair of Labtec Axis-502 headphones for gaming. they work well and are pretty comfortable.

got them from best buy here in the states for $29.95 US dollars.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back