• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Recommendations on Gamepads?

J

jcs83md

Anyone have a recommendation on a gamepad that is durable, relatively inexpensive and ergonomic? I've had Gravis's in the past but they don't last very long before the buttons and d-pad's start wearing out. Sports games are my main preference such as Madden.

L

Law_Enforcer

I've had my Creative Cobra 1 for 2 or 3 years i think. I've yet to find a comparable one. I strongly suggest you get one (if you can find it that is - I believe they don't produce these babies anymore :( )

F

fedele

MS sidewinder pretty good, ergonomisc and all, and cheap now. don't buy USB buy gameport and save $30! same performance

J

jcs83md

I don't care for the sidewinder pads... Something about them, I have small hands so maybe that's why they don't feel as ergonomic to me as they do to others. I'll probably just spend $15 on a USB Gamepad Pro.

R

rip-3290

Gamepad???

When you say gamepad, I would say Creative Cobra or thrustmaster's official gamepad from WK 2002 Korea /Japan.

These are the gamepads I own, and I'm proud of it. The Cobra I have now for 4/5 years and still working fine except that I don't have a XP driver that supports all 12 buttons. In Win '98 SE UK it's working perfect and the other is an usb-device and you can choose between force feedback or without.

p.s.: If there is anyone who knows where to find a GOOD driver for the creative Cobra for XP let me know please tnx
:eek: ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies