Recent Forum Posts

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political Access
I thought Green Room (lounge) posts wheren't suposed to appear on the recent forum posts thing. Or at leasts thats how it used to be. Or was that changed years ago?

I remember pretty much anything posted on the Forums was listed, 'cept Admin area posts. But I may have missed something also.

I'm sure EP changed it ages ago so silly posts wouldn't get listed on the front page (and now on those banner thingies). May have changed it back again though

It has always shown the lounge posts as far as I remember.

Your all wrong damn it! :p

*goes to find thread*

rushm001 said:
It has always shown the lounge posts as far as I remember.
I think prior the the last couple of updates the lounge posts where out like Khayman says.
Guess the updates restored it to propper state :)

Hey, That was ex-perienceville. That don't count. :p

that stayed over for aaaages For the same reasons

khayman is right :cool: , cus "the really long thread" was constantly on the main page :p

OK. Going back to this.

Obviously its not done now, but i'm telling you (not asking :)) it was done

BUT, I say it should be done now, for the same reasons. "silly" threads appear on the list and may make site look less "professional" on the front page, also threads from problems and feedback appear, do we really want to advertise our problems? especially since we had those dynamic banner things done, they could be anywhere! :)

So, there we go :)

I agree with you on the problems and feedback not appearing on the list.:)

Nothing a plant can't fix.
professionalBRpt.jpg

NetRyder: I doubt you have seen Leon ... ;)
The american "cut" was caled The Professional.

Electronic Punk said:
NetRyder: I doubt you have seen Leon ... ;)
The american "cut" was caled The Professional.
That I know.
grin.gif

The one I watched was called Leon though.

well I bought the international edition of the professional, has a m.ferra only orchestral track ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back