Rebuild your Rep and Post Count here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
After finding out what happened to the site recently I was quite sad... cried for hours actually. So I figured I would make a thread to help rebuild our lives! :suprised:

I know we cant ask for rep or anything... so mods please be nice :yowch:

And to give a topic... how about that game that we used to play where you post the first word or phrase that pops into your head.

Mushroom Cloud.

I am going to wait and see what this thread ends up being about.

Rep wh0ring is not permitted and if this turns into a thread like that, well :cool:

It's not like it's just YOU who lost reps/posts. Everyone did, therefore everyone lost the same level and all is fair.

Asking for reps is not permitted, posting for the sake of obtaining a higher post count is also not permitted.

Sazar said:
I am going to wait and see what this thread ends up being about.

Rep wh0ring is not permitted and if this turns into a thread like that, well :cool:

Psst, negative rep is turned on :p :p :p

Stern warning: If anyone abuses negative rep, once again we will have to remove it, and it will be once again removed as a valuable tool, not that I won't be removed cause Ep wants to remove it.

Aprox said:
After finding out what happened to the site recently I was quite sad... cried for hours actually. So I figured I would make a thread to help rebuild our lives!

Mushroom Cloud.

dont care much about the post count and reps, but Ill play along :p

isopropyl

just wondering why are most admins, and moderators, sporting the e punk avatar lol

^ Check out the thread in Site Issues.

I also reissue my Snake challenge. Anyone that can get the #1 spot and beat my score and time will get some rep. :p

Last edited:
/me interrupts game..... HEY! some mod change thread title!

or this thread is never going to go the way it was meant!

It is too totally hijacked already and I do not want to get accused of more spammage than I need to by starting a new one linked to this!

so back OT....

Foosball?

The thread has no cause, and will likely just die off.

SPeedY_B said:
The thread has no cause, and will likely just die off.
I cant help but think that you feel that way because *I* made it. If one of *you guys* have made it I am sure you would be much more enthusiastic about posting in it.

Soccer.

I post so little and have so little rep compared to many here that I didn't even notice the rollback until I tried looking for a recent post I made.

I suppose you think that since we lost all the damn Happy Birthday threads, we should go back and start them again?

Pffffffffffffft

Hooray for lost, useless threads \o/

TittleBitties said:
I am back to Tittlebitties again :'(

Would a circumcision fix that? :laugh:

*goes to grab knife and hot towel*

spam will never die.

Tennis

Aprox said:
I cant help but think that you feel that way because *I* made it. If one of *you guys* have made it I am sure you would be much more enthusiastic about posting in it.

Soccer.

I don't understand.

Could someone close down this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back