Rebooting?

C

Cannonfodder

My comp is rebooting up when i turn it off. I am positive it is XP...what can i do to fix it!?!?!?!?!

You can specify what your computer will do when you push the power button on your case (hibernate, suspend, ...) but 'Reboot is not one of them... Try looking at the Power Options in Control Panel, page Advanced.

OR

Look @ the Power Options in your BIOS.

OR

Try the Microsoft Knowledge Base... I tried to look it up for you but I get an error on any query I type.

The page you were looking for is currently not available. The address may not be correct, or there may be a temporary problem with this site.

Greetz

Lukas

I have Easy CD creator that I added on.......what does that mean?

NVM.....found out what is wrong....thank you guys!

I believe it was the Roxio.....strange enough, Microsoft and Roxio have a partnership and some of their stuff does not update automatically. So I just had to get an updater thing from Roxio.....fixed I think now....will let you know later!

did you turn off the cd burning service? that will speed up nero and ECDC

Roxio and rebooting are an old, known issue. Yes, the update fixes the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back