Really urgent problem pls help

Biggie_mac

OSNN Junior Addict
Look at ww.neramo.ro/products.htm ...then look at this print screen done by someone(unfortunatelly someone is my boss) on a Samsung 17" monitor:

http://www.neramo.ro/en/products.htm

U will surely see the diference. He sees some words/letters bigger than other and writting is all messed up. my queastion is why? Does any of u see the writting messed up? (those of you with a 17" lcd monitor specially). Does any of u have any ideea why he sees the page like that? Could it be a display setting problems or smth? Pls help u I really need to solve this problem. Thx a lot

Uhm, both links take me to the same site. Where's the Prnt Scrn shot? The content on the website looks just fine on my 15.4" widescreen laptop.

dont mix font tags and css styles - things get confused :)

I'll add more as I read through that mess of html :p

Edit: once I released I needed to look at the iframe source... strip out all of the MS word html formatting and stop using frontpage.

You are specifying html sizes and then pixel sizes which accounts for the size difference.

Stop using font tags and use css instead - use an external css file to keep it seperate and both clear and easy to understand.

I recommend you go get something like dreamweaver or adobe golive cs2 if you need a wysiwyg editor otherwise teach yourself html + css.

Check the url in my signature for what I mean - feel free to view the source, borrow ideas etc. Dont rip me off, but you're welcome to take inspiration from me :)

Last edited:
Might be a problem with the person's Internet browser.

I think maybe it could be (in that frame) where you have two (2) font tags and only closed with one. (see first bold type). Then you closed further down after some other code (see bold type near bottom). Since in the first font tag I quoted you have listed a size 9pt font and then on the lower section you have listed a size 2 font. It could be causing the text to revert to the larger size?

If you closed the first two (2) font tags one after the other and remove the lower close font tag it should fix. I think. I could also be way the fuuk off with this. :nervous:

<font color="#FFFFFF"><font face="Verdana" style="font-size: 9pt">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
conductor wires and electrical cables, “copex” tubes , doses ,fuses (light
fuses), cut-out boards,&nbsp; electric equipment (plugs, connectors, switches

(on-off), extensions, etc), polyeurethane foam,&nbsp; silicon, binding
materials, etc. </font>(<---add another close font tag here)</p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0">
&nbsp;</p>
<a href="http://www.lanterne-cutite.ro" style="text-decoration: none">

<font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#FFFFFF">Flashlights, hunting, survival &amp;
fishing knives, accessories.</font></a></p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0">&nbsp;</p>
</font>(<---remove this one)
<a href="http://www.organedeasamblare.ro" style="text-decoration: none">
<font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#FFFFFF">Fasteners</font></a><font face="Verdana" style="font-size: 10pt" color="#FFFFFF">,
Personal Protection Equipment(suits, gloves, helmets, etc)</font></p>

Funny thing is it shows fine in Firefox, Mozilla, Opera and Explorer, just the way it is.

10x for all the help...I will try and rewrite it. By the way....any of you guys have a 17" LCD? I was thinking that this might have to do something with the problem. 10x again

screensize has nothing to do with it.
Its your bad coding ni frontpage :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back