Really Now>>>>

okay, well, i'm somewhere in between the last too, maybe if they changed it to like, um, $700, maybe more, but i only have like adobe6, dreamwvr4, norton2002, easycdcreator, office xp, and i think that's it. but i don't try to get everything for free, i like to buy games, but oh wait, what about that copy of half-life you got from linden (yes, like the tree)? and i really really needed to get office xp b/c it had powerpoint, and my base pair presentation is on the 3rd. (i'm the only white guy) (in the pic) (not like in a racists way, but i mean, i am(white)), and i didn't have it, and it wouldn't be wise to plop down $200 (or it could be different) just for a week's worth of usage. well, maybe i am the 3rd one, and i can't read

well they charge alot cause ppl like me get the softwares free.. opps did i say thta out-loud :D

here's my theory...

1) if software was cheaper, more people would BUY it rather than Download it.

2) if people would buy it, rather than DOWNLOAD it, it would be cheaper.

3) if people STOPPED BUYING IT! it would be cheaper. Because there is such a thing as supply and demand... no demand means too many disks sitting there getting dusty...

4) if the software companies would lower ALL SOFTWARE to $50.00 or less, they would make a bunch more money.

but thats just MY THEORY!
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back