Really nice AC97 drivers new!!!!!

I wonder did anyone take these drivers??? if so how did you find them? ......... :rolleyes:

Yes, I d/l them for the built in sound on my Asus P4T533C and they work great.

yayaya someone took the time to tell me lolol

I guess without the email notifcation peeps loose track of their threads :(

Glad you liked them

Why don't these drivers appear on th MS update site? they used to. Downloaded and apart from the pre-set "eq" settings appear identical to the last drivers, work fine though.

Originally posted by Dave Holbon
Why don't these drivers appear on th MS update site? they used to. Downloaded and apart from the pre-set "eq" settings appear identical to the last drivers, work fine though.

Good question ........ ms seems to be little late on some drivers then again they have so many things to keep track off

Greetings all !

cool' thanks for info Kermit'

by the way what is o/s2 warp stuff? in my bios it has some o/s 2 setting, should i enable that on win 2000 pro os?

Re: Greetings all !

Originally posted by PhAt_NtFs
cool' thanks for info Kermit'

by the way what is o/s2 warp stuff? in my bios it has some o/s 2 setting, should i enable that on win 2000 pro os?

os/2 warp is an old operating system made by IBM - only need to enable that option in the BIOS if you intend on using it - you wont need it for any microsoft O/S :)

btw Kermit, nice work on keeping these link updates coming - will be really helpful for people with AC97 :)

Re: Re: Greetings all !

Originally posted by jonifen
os/2 warp is an old operating system made by IBM - only need to enable that option in the BIOS if you intend on using it - you wont need it for any microsoft O/S :)

btw Kermit, nice work on keeping these link updates coming - will be really helpful for people with AC97 :)

Well I noticed that it has over 400 reads I figured lots of peeps have AC97 , and Realtek setups ..this is good for both

Thanks for the praise jonifen :)

Installed this on ASRock mobo with AC97 , although the update installed with no errors and program menu was there, no sound accessible at all !
Must be my system, reverted back to old settings.

I would think that the best way to go is to unistall your drivers and reboot and when asked to install the sound drivers cancel that and then go to the folder where the new drivers are and run setup.exe ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back