really cool auto technology

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
have a read

this is starter technology that eliminates the motor, there's a sensor that recognizes which calendar is top dead center, it first ignites a calendar back wards to create pressure in the calendar that it wants to fire forward, it injects fuel and fires that calendar to start the car

another method is trying to fire all calendars and exhausting the calendars that don't fire

pretty cool stuff and I'm surprised this wasn't invented before

I think you'd still need a conventional starter for cold starts where you need a few cranks and for some situations where no cylinder is in the right position

anyway, thought it's a nice read to share

Last edited:
First ignite it backwards, and then forwards, putting a whole lot of strain on the entire engine, and all it's parts as now suddenly from moving one direction it is forced at high speed to go another direction.

Will see how this pans out in the long run.

First ignite it backwards, and then forwards, putting a whole lot of strain on the entire engine, and all it's parts as now suddenly from moving one direction it is forced at high speed to go another direction.

Will see how this pans out in the long run.

the cylender only needs to backup a smidge to create compression, it's a very small charge backwards, I don't think it puts any strain on an engine that's designed for it and I actually think it might not even put a strain on an engine that isn't designed for it, but I don't know, I do know my old 2 cylcle airplane motor could be run in both directions without a problem but of course with more sophistication there is more to consider

in any event, only direct injection engines are capable of this kind of specific control

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back