Real time satellite tracking

You find some of the coolest stuff, how do you do it?

i have alife the girl is just on a family vacation.. one i managed not to go one. so.. iv been bored.. oh and lots of surfing from work.. wait..its 3am on a friday and im here.. sh*t...

could someone tell me what to do with this link?

all I can figure out is that there is a cartoon showing a satalite and a planet that's probably earth underneat it

I'm pretty sure it's planet earth cuz the artist did a pretty good job drawing it

please explain

Attachments

• WXTrack.jpg
    WXTrack.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 11,805
could someone tell me what to do with this link?

all I can figure out is that there is a cartoon showing a satalite and a planet that's probably earth underneat it

I'm pretty sure it's planet earth cuz the artist did a pretty good job drawing it

please explain

Im stunned.

Its using the map from Google Maps and tracks all the satellites that are orbiting earth in real time.

Where else would there be real time satellite tracking?

:dead:

aha, now I get it, if you use a device or app that relies on satalites and you can't find it this link will be able to point your device or software

got it
In hubby's case it was to track weather satellites such as NOAA and receive images and also to track and listen to the International Space station as it passed over us.
He actually spoke to one of the astronauts last time :D
Im stunned.
Where else would there be real time satellite tracking?

:dead:
haha I did wonder at his question earlier too.The planet Ogg may be? :laugh:

thats pretty friggin cool, comes in handy, or could lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back