Real time satellite tracking

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
i have alife the girl is just on a family vacation.. one i managed not to go one. so.. iv been bored.. oh and lots of surfing from work.. wait..its 3am on a friday and im here.. sh*t...

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
could someone tell me what to do with this link?

all I can figure out is that there is a cartoon showing a satalite and a planet that's probably earth underneat it

I'm pretty sure it's planet earth cuz the artist did a pretty good job drawing it

please explain

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User

pluto

OSNN Addict
could someone tell me what to do with this link?

all I can figure out is that there is a cartoon showing a satalite and a planet that's probably earth underneat it

I'm pretty sure it's planet earth cuz the artist did a pretty good job drawing it

please explain
Im stunned.

Its using the map from Google Maps and tracks all the satellites that are orbiting earth in real time.

Where else would there be real time satellite tracking?

:dead:

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
aha, now I get it, if you use a device or app that relies on satalites and you can't find it this link will be able to point your device or software

got it
In hubby's case it was to track weather satellites such as NOAA and receive images and also to track and listen to the International Space station as it passed over us.
He actually spoke to one of the astronauts last time :D
Im stunned.
Where else would there be real time satellite tracking?

:dead:
haha I did wonder at his question earlier too.The planet Ogg may be? :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut