Real Time Communications Server

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hey Guys,

What is Real Time Communications Server, and what differs it from Windows Messenger? Is it something the Home user can use other than Messenger? Thanks in advance.

Heeter

Im not 100% sure on this, but Real Time Communications Server allows the person to chat with there voice and video. I know messenger does too but its not very good. This is just what i have heard, i havent accually check this program out before.

Thanks Bman,

I kind of figured that it would be a Messenger type of server, But would it be for the common man, or would be it for enterprise, like for real time net meetings and so on. On the other hand, would it serve me any purpose of having it if no one else that I communicate with would have it as well. Like trying to talk to someone on the phone when you are the only one that has a phone.

Heeter

No, then there probably isnt any point to having it. Stick with messenger because thats what everybody has!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back