Real Player behind ISA Server

• Thread starter NegativeFactor
  • Start date
N

NegativeFactor

I'm having an absolute nightmare attempting to get RealPlayer working from behind a ISA proxy server (in web cache mode). Does anyone have any experience of this? Before I open my heart, I wanted to see if anyone has a similar setup that they have had problems with in the past.

Thanks,
Pete

Can you use another application other than real player?

I block real player from connecting to the net, it got spyware in it so i read.

As the ISA server is in cache mode bypass the proxy cache for real player. By default real player will use the proxy settings from the browser, tell it not to (of course this may not apply depending on your network config).

Checkout:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=microsoft.public.isa

Do a little search in the group and your answer will be revealed.

FYI Leevoy - RealPlayer does not contain Spyware. The Real components that cause messages can be disabled. Ive posted in older threads how to do this.

O.K. thanks Enyo just something I read over at grc.com a couple of years back.

;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back