real media

R

rettahc

Does anyone know of a prog that will let me convert a .rm file to an mpeg or avi file?

I think you're stuck with it as an RM
But even if you did convert it all you would end up with is a larger file and no improvement in quality. So you wouldn't actually gain anything from doing so.

You can get "Real Producer" or "Real Networks Helix Producer Plus 9" as its now know, which will let you encode Real Media files from virtually any other format, but also comes with a handy editor for cutting up the files, its the only RM editor i know of.
http://www.realnetworks.com/products/producer/index.html for more info

The thing is, that I need to get it into a format that is compatable with something like Ulead gif annimator. I wanna use it for a new avatar.

Ahar, i see.
I think you're out of luck unless anyone knows a conversion tool of some sort, but i can't say i've ever come across one

Tinra promises to convert real media to avi. Seems to be a not to easy to use application and realplayer 8 (I think) or below must be installed, doesn't work with RealOne player.

Nice find there yoyo, good to see that there is someone out there who's interested in getting real media into a more flexable format

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back