Real Madrid wins 29th title...

Sazar

Rest In Peace
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=270298&cc=5901

read all about it... ronaldo earning his keep there... and nice to see raul back in the mix after a recent spate of injuries...

of course becks is coming over.. will be interesting to see what he does... since he is decidedly more one-dimensional than real's current central midfield duo (a position he covets) and their wingers are reasonably good too... plus they actually CAN defend a little :)

marketing ploy or will he actually play ?

I know macca got in the action and is now a reliable player there.. I wonder if becks can too.. else he will have proven he is inferior to macca... and perhaps sven will have to put macca back in the national team :)

I think becks will play... but only now and then - I dont see him being a regular unless he's played at right-centre midfield cuz Figo is so much better imo

Who cares if he plays or not....As long as he keeps his window-licker of a wife in Spain with him, the UK will be happy lol
:p

if compare becks and mcmanaman, i prefer mcman because he is versatile and go for ball more than becks...
but of coz becks passing and freekick are awesome!

too bad man u sell him! now have to watch spanish football to be able to watch becks in action! as rumour said, figo i think will be goin as realmadrid have too many midfielder more than reliable defender........
but love to see roberto carlos and pavon in action... and the very versatile makelele ;)

altho ronaldo lack those speed... but his dribbling and shoot for goal totally superb.... R o n a l dooooooooo! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back