REAL Cyclops!!!

I would have loved to have it around the house if it could have lived a healthy, happy life. I'd scare children with it.

I'm kinda not buying it

the eye is too big, it's what we'd expect after the long trial and error process of evolution instead of a single chance mutation.

maybe it's real, but I just don't buy it

sorry

Last edited:
perris said:
I'm kinda not buying it

the eye is too big, it's what we'd expect after the long trial and error process of evolution instead of a single chance mutation.

maybe it's real, but I just don't buy it

sorry
I also have a problem with it, taking into consideration that kittens are born with their eyes sealed closed -- they don't open for a couple of weeks.
:rolleyes:

that Link doesn't say it's real, it says a similar condition exists, and that the pictures aren't photoshopped

now, if you take a look at actual photos of the condition, I think you'd agree this cat is almost definitely a hoax, even when the eye has symetrical fusion, it's not round and the rest of the head is asymmetrical

the pictures I just searched up on the condition are what you we'd expect from a single mutation, the picture of the cat is what you'd expect from the long trial and error period of evolution

as I said, it might be real, but now that I've seen actual photos of the condition, I doubt it even more

Last edited:
perris said:
that linik doesn't say it's real, it says a similar condition exists, and that the pictures aren't photoshopped

So doesn't that still mean its real? I mean if its not photoshopped then its real. Unless someone used paint or Gimp :laugh:

Tittles said:
So doesn't that still mean its real? I mean if its not photoshopped then its real. Unless someone used paint or Gimp :laugh:
there are plenty of hoaxes that have nothing to do with trick photography, for instance the piltdown man

a pretty good hoax that took 40 years to expose

Last edited:
perris said:
that linik doesn't say it's real, it says a similar condition exists, and that the pictures aren't photoshopped

Actually, the link does say it's true at the very top of the page:

Claim: Photograph shows Cyclopes, a kitten born with a single cyclopic eye

After looking around (including your link, perris), I think it's conceivable...

joyojoy said:
Actually, the link does say it's true at the very top of the page:

Claim: Photograph shows Cyclopes, a kitten born with a single cyclopic eye

After looking around (including your link, perris), I think it's conceivable...
you're right, it does say it's true, but following the links that it provides to come to it's conclusion gives me more data to conclude the opposite, I'm more convinced it's a hoax, but I've been wrong before, that's for certain

anyway, if it's true

awwww

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken... LOL!

I really felt compelled to prove it was a hoax myself... I guess it's just a natural reflex to try and dispell one's own insecurities by pointing out that somebody else is wrong (or stupid)... And it's a really hard habit to break: especially when you are terminally insecure!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back