Reading/Install Issues

N

Not Bman

As some of you know from my other post (Lord of the rings Conquest) I am having issue installing it. I am also having issues installing .NET 1.1 and a few other applications. So I got fed up and want to install Vista 64.

It gets to the black screen and the loading files bar, then goes to the nice loading bar, and then blue screen.

If I try to install it within windows, it gives me an error there is not enough disc space.

None of this makes any sense, I know people who have installed applications and games that I am having issue on, the only difference is 64bit. How can I even get rid of 7 if 7 is the problem if my system crashes when loading Vista.

Any ideas?

If I try to install it within windows, it gives me an error there is not enough disc space.

If UAC is turned off you can get this error as nothing (even installers) can access the temp folder when UAC is off.
This is one of the reasons I run on the built-in admin account.

I have UAC turned off, I just turned it back on. Going to try the Vista install again. Though I'd rather figure my other related issues before removing 7...

*edit same issue with the Vista install anyways.

.net 2 contains 1.1 - I'm surprised it was required to have 1.1.

Also .net 3.5 is actuallt .net 2.0.45562345243524352435 silly numbers, just to make things helpful for endusers and server administrators...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back