Read This LOL

UniSol

I'm all ears
Dear Kev
I am please to announce that you are a winner in the WindowsXP Million Dollar Digital Bonanza.
You have won Microsoft OfficeXP and Microsoft PictureIt software, which is enclosed. If you should have any queries regarding this product please contact the Microsoft Customer Contact Centre on 0870 60 10 ***, who will be able to help you with your enquiry.

If your package is damaged ......... etc

OMG, I got home last night and found a parsel, thought it might be stuff for my car or computer ... but no, I won Microsoft Software and I only download a FULL COPORATE VESION on KaZaA (Backup of course LOL:D)

Did anyone else win??, This really is the funniest :p :p

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Hahahahahaa Awesome man...

Tell us how you won it ?

thats great to hear ......... early Xmas present from Bill :)

I dont have a clue, just appeared, I didnt even buy XP ffs

/me doesnt complain

Microsoft must like me! - I mean about 1million people must have the same copy as me lol

ooppps

Hahhaha great news ...

were you in a competition ?

:)

I have never heard of MS giving things away

its good , wonder if ill get one

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back