RE: Word

J

Johncki

Hey gang> I have the xp home edition. well my q is that i have word 97 and it doesnt install. Does this mean i have to buy the xp office upgrade to get it. or is it on the home edition cd somewhere. I would not care to get the office since all i want is word......any suggestions........

When u say it won't install what do u mean? Do you get some kind of error code, or something?

It should install no problems, let us know what it says when you try to install it and we can probably help you through it, maybe.

:cool:

it said an errror occured while spelling was being checked/

it installed but it doesent want to work/ dont know whats up with that...is it compatible.

hmmm, go to microsofts webpage they had a patch for that spellchecker thing, I seen a while back.

97 should work no problems.

:cool:

I really need the error code, to help you.

I cant figure it out it doesnt give me any error. it loads up and says it was installed. but then when i go to spell check in outlook. it just says an error occured while spelling was being checked. @##@. I tried to unistall then install, but no sucess.?????? the word opened fine. I went to options on outlook and made sure all the right boxes where checked to perform spellcheck but no luck/I went to microsoft website. did what they said. no luck????? bummer./

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back