Re: I Love This Site!!

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Originally posted by tons of fun
Hello everyone.....
I love this site!!

Be well............

Another happy member :thumbs up:! Keep them comin'!

Welcome tons of fun :) I'm kinda partical to this site myself ;)

Yes welcome to XP-erience, please fasten your seat belt, and keep your hands to yourself

cool.gif

welcome to this board tons...it seems I recognize your handle...have I seen you at any other boards?

Originally posted by tons of fun
Hello everyone.....
I love this site!!

Be well............

Why?

Just kidding... Enjoy your stay tons of fun.

come on perris - we both know we have;)

Welcome tons of fun!

Welcome to XP-erience! :)
Hope you have a good time here with us.

PS: Be sure to pop into the IRC channel sometime.

This s**t is seriously addictive, it's the only site i keep coming back 2.

Ok use_imagination, I gotta ask...didn't you refer to other tech sites including xp-erience, as lame? I won't mention the site where you said this but I do remember reading it.

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Ok use_imagination, I gotta ask...didn't you refer to other tech sites including xp-erience, as lame? I won't mention the site where you said this but I do remember reading it.
hmm not as lame for sure. maybe less interesting but i'm changing my mind... some ppl at the other site just plain suck!

Oh oh, he's teetering on the fence guys, we need to give'm a lil push to our side :D :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Oh oh, he's teetering on the fence guys, we need to give'm a lil push to our side :D :p
lol a new ddr ram memory chip and i'm here 24/7 lol

I can seriously see me getting to the top of my companies internet activity monitor, thanks to this site. Luckly I administer it, so it should be too hard to knock me down a few places!

yeah we all love this site and would be heart broken without it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back