RE: backgrounds??????

J

Johncki

I still cant get the pics that xp throws in the display properties/desktop/background. this is really annoying> any other advise?

display properties/desktop/background....everytime I put images on the my pictures folder....they end up showing in the display/desktop/backgrounds..........u know like the backgrounds that came with xp..like blisss...etc.etc.etc.

And from there you can't get them to the desktop? Is that the problem? Mine works OK.

no everytime i download picturesinto the my pic folder they end up in that list of backgrounds..i would like to get them out of there.

To do that you will probably have to move the my pictures folder to another location. (make another one & put your pictures in there.)

Ok thanks for the help. it really bugs me that it takes the pics from my pics and puts them in the background display. anyway. thanks again

lol

Found that funny first time it happened to me I just make another folder for my pics cuz for me pics are not wallpapers guess Bill and the boys thought that might be cool I found it to be a pain in the a*s myself:D

YOu got that right Kermit...All is well now.........thanks

If you create a folder within the MyPictures - it will stop that problem - personally - I think it's a great idea - specially for beginners.

LOL... I guess I have upgraded from a complete novice on the pc to just a step up////on that note how can i get me a nice little avatar or pic for myself here....This is my new home page..Love it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back