I have tracked the problem down to http://www.osnn.net/comments.php?shownews=10151. As you can see, it gives an error at "<li>Fixed some problems with DVD-RAM devices on Windows NT/2000...</note>", because the RDF program it obviously set to break the <note> thingy at a certain point, BUT that means that the final </li> tag for the DVD-RAM bit is missing, thus giving the error. Is it possible to remove the breaking?
It is 'fixed' now, the newspost in question has been bumped down enough not to show up anymore in the RDF backend. Still, when a post with <li> thingies shows up and it breaks down in the middle of a <li>, then the problem will return.
I was thinking, that there should be no character limit in the <notes></notes> tags, that would eliminate the errors I got. Then you could put character limits in the application requesting the RDF feed. (I hope I make sense here)
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS