Raptor Lovers in the USA check this out

ShepsCrook

Red Sox Fan!

ming

OSNN Advanced
Which would you recommend for me? I want a raptor for OS drive, but will definitely not use more than 20/25GB for the system drive. Anything not directly affecting the system will be put on a separate drive/partition.

So, should I be getting the 36G or the 74G?

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
ming said:
Which would you recommend for me? I want a raptor for OS drive, but will definitely not use more than 20/25GB for the system drive. Anything not directly affecting the system will be put on a separate drive/partition.

So, should I be getting the 36G or the 74G?

I have a 36GB for my system and a 74GB for games and such. I dont think that the 36GB was a good idea for my system drive tho. I got faster bootup times with a ata drive :(. I might have something setup wrong tho, I would check for some single drive raptor benchmarks. And if you dont want to do that :p here you go

Those are both JUST single drives no raid or anything

ShepsCrook

Red Sox Fan!
74GB has better read times and apparently works better overall then the 36GB one. I can't remember all of the specifics but that it's just better overall.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut