{rant}Greenspan wonders where we'll get the money

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
This is too funny. (in a very sad way)

way back when anyone with any economic knowledge what so ever was telling Bush that if he gave my money to rich people, it would ruin the economy, cripple the debt, the middle class would pay the bill in thefuture, blah blah blah.

well, he made believe he gave this money to everybody, but all he really did was give my money to rich people and take it from everyone else to be paid later.

so now, greenspan has the nerve to say;

"nobody knew what the effects would be"

HA

not only did EVERYBODY know that the middle class would be paying the bill, he even said it himself...he was the very person that said raiding our surplus and increasing the debt would be payed by the recipients of social security

SO NOW HE SAYS WE HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO KEEP SOCIAL SECURITY SOLVENT!!

this is simple Allan;

TAKE THE MONEY YOU STOLE FROM ME BACK FROM THE PEOPLE YOU GAVE IT TO

then put it back where it belongs, and bing

simple solution, I wonder why oh why a genous of his magnitude hasn't figured it out yet.

GIVE ME MY FUHRUGGIN MONEY BACK DAMN IT!!

get it from the rich people you gave it to IDIOT...then all will be as it was intended to be when my parents and myself set this money aside as the investment it was inteded to be

oh, by the way; STOP telling everyone we have to find a solution that shouldn't have a problem in the first place...the solution is to give me back the money you were so kind to steal

I totally agree! Even tho i wasnt affected directly...my family has. Its stupid that they would give money to the rich...if the rich people werent so stuck up maybe they could help us people somehow. I hate rich people and they snobbyness!

tittle, I don't hate rich people, (I happen to be a rich person, I just don't act like one)

I hate it when the government tricks people into giving money to rich people..this I hate

but what I hate most is when people actually buy the rubbish when their told that giving money to rich people is some kind of valid economic strategy.

Well thats good to heat perris :). I just cant stand people that sit there and have it made and gloat about it. I have people at my school like that and i just wanna stab them and tell them to shut the **** up!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back