T

TiTaN_KGB

Ok ill try to be as clear as possible with this:
System Specs:
Pentium 4 1700
Geforce3(23.11)AGP slot
768mb rimm pc 800(2x128, 2x256samsung)
d850gb intel motherboard
Creative PCI 128 sound blaster(WinXP shipped drivers)(2 pci slots below agb)
DVB sattelite reception card(right below the soundcard)
Promise Raid TX2 controller running 3 span arrays with:
Western Digital 20gb hdd, IBM 40gb hdd and Maxtor 80gb hdd.
Running a dual boot system with Windows XP PRO and Windows Me
FAT32
CD-RW ACER 8x4x32
CD-ROM SONY 52X
The Problem:
When my system is runing lets say 20mins or 4 days, i will get a Blue Screen with different messeges such as: IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL TO or PAHE in non paged area with the noce ms blabering bout new hardware and a STOP error msg, different every time, so almost impossible to write down. Also this forces me to press the reset button. Then i will boot up normally(takes ages though...bout 2 minutes) and will run thru chkdisk and then come to windows, sometimes with the msg: Windows has recovered from a serious error and a end dont send report. I chose send, and well, flooded ms with those error msgs. I personally think it has something to do with hardware since i just reformated recently to get rid of this problem, only to find it back in the new installation.
Any ideas what might be the cause of this problem?
Any help much ppreciated
sorry for my bad english;)

On the bsod(s) write down the exact 'stop' code. It should begin with an 0x00... Also check for file names in the bsod and provide those too. With that information a search can be done at the Microsoft Knowledge Base for information related to your problem.

STOP: 0x0000000A (0x0000020D, 0x000000FF, 0x00000000, 0X8051E8D2)

Just one of the errors i get, others include 0x0000008E and like the guy said.

HAS NOTHING to do with memmory, i checked my chips and they were fine.
Ran it under 2 almost identical systems, one having WIN 2K and the other running WIN98.

Win XP constantly has this problem.

EDIT:
CPU temp around 22C, GPU temp around 28, case temp is 22, romm temp is 14

Maybe this problem has something to do with not enough power given to all the hardware?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back