rammstein

• Thread starter mafiafromrussia
  • Start date
M

mafiafromrussia

what are the other songs similar to rammstein's?

Ich lieibe R4MMS+13N!!

Another good german band is megaherz
And one that sounds like them (also german) is Phudys, or pudhys, or somfhing.

also nuffin beats beats like german reggea...boyakasha!

D Flame (deutsche reggea)
sammy delux (hip hop)
fettes brot (gangsta rap from deep in da heart of düsseldorf)

respect

Well if you like the lenguge then try "Libach" and "Einshtrutzen" good insrumental rock.

If you like the heavy sound, try Front Line Assembly or Spahn Ranch.

thanks, now i'll have something to download, and actually keep me busy for some time, listening all that new music :)

I suppose Machine Head could be added to the list too

mmm what about rammstien, if you like him then listen to him !!

Originally posted by b-man__

i like the song, not him, and i'm listening a lot of stuff.

Originally posted by b-man__

You know Rammstien is not like Wolfstein - its a band.

hmm! rammstein is a satanic german band for the info of u pple. =)
http://www.herzeleid.com/en/gallery
u can check out the pictures there, theyre sick, my cousin sent me the triple x theme song sung by rammstein, called feur freur or something. meaning bang bang in english ... and then i just went to do some researching on them and i found lotsa sick stuff about them, its damn gross.

and erm how do i get all the stupid info off, that time while registering i came upon some part where u could add in stuff about your comp and stuff... anyone?

I heard their music, didn't like it. Anyway, I never saw the any band pictures before, and now that I did, I can't not say this :
They all look gay.

Originally posted by Nick M
I heard their music, didn't like it. Anyway, I never saw the any band pictures before, and now that I did, I can't not say this :
They all look gay.

lol who cares how they look, i wont be checking them out anyway. i use my mp3/cd player so i just listen what they sing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back