ramdiskxp pro problems

T

thilo

every time i try to install ramdiskxp pro my system resets ass soon as i try to create a drive, anybody else have that problem?

winxp home , sp1
athlonxp 2000
512 ram
abit at7 mobo

I think becuase you have XP Home Edition you need RamDisk XP Home, not Pro. Not sure though

JJB

lol i have XP pro and ramdisk xp pro
well it worked fine at 1st then i got tired of it and when i uninstalled the damn thing it told me my C drive wasnt formatted properly and sein as how i keep most my stuff on it then i decided hell with it restarted.. same prob
so i did a sys restore to day b4 just deleted the ramdisk and the prog will stay installed now till i reformat lol

did a sys restore cuple of days before the intstall and managed to get it all out, not touching that prog for a while!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back