• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ram/cpu meter, how can i incorporate it?

apu95

Caffeine-->Code Converter
ever since i got xp ive seen lots of themes that either on the desktop, the start menu or whatever that have a small meter that show the available/used ram and the cpu usage....

how can i put this on my desktop/start menu/etc etc?

thx, apu

apu95

Caffeine-->Code Converter
i guess...im not familiar with those...
where can i get them? and how many are there +their purpose?

thx, apu

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by apu95
ever since i got xp ive seen lots of themes that either on the desktop, the start menu or whatever that have a small meter that show the available/used ram and the cpu usage....

how can i put this on my desktop/start menu/etc etc?

thx, apu
as far as cpu meter, that tweak is one of my favorites in the "my favorite tweak" thread...as far as ram meters,
there're a bunch of free utilities that put a ram meter in the tray...cacheman for example, but if use the program to manage your memory, your performance will suffer...xp manages ram excellant, and tho the meter will demonstrate available ram, it's only an illusion, as xp will free ram as irt needs it...in other words, I don't think there's much use for the meter

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar