Rakion - Chaos Force

Yharn

meh.
If anyone is interested in a fun little game, check out Rakion. http://www.softnyx.net/

It's made by the same people that make GunBound. The game is essentially unreal tournament meets an RPG. Battling is team deathmatch style but the more you kill and more you play you level up and earn exp and gold. Then you can go to the shop and upgrade equips and when you lvl up you can increase stat points. You also build up "chaos" for kills and when your chaos meter gets full you can chose to go into chaos mode which is essentially a giant power boost.

I started playing it last night and it was a blast.

To get into the closed beta you have to live in one of 6 countries. Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, USA, UAE, Israel. The game is only about a 215MB download.

There are also singleplayer missions too. That you can play for exp and gold. I haven't checked them out yet but plan on it when I get home.

Will check it out more when I get home and report back.

been playing most of the weekend and having a blast. only complaint is that there isn't an option for wide screen resolution so everyone looks short and fat on my laptop. hopefully that will get fixed in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back