• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rainbow 6 Lockdown

Aprox

Political User
I was playing it like 5 minutes ago, its an ok game. If you are thinking it will be anything like any other Rainbow Six game... think again Its unfortunate that the developers have strayed so far from the original formula. Its more arcade like now, I blame this on the console-"ization" of the series.

But dont take my word for it, grab the demo from their site.

Aprox

Political User
Just because it looks good, doesnt mean its a good game to play. :D But yes, it does look rather nice. Albeit with its fair share of graphical bugs and weird sound pops and clicks.

Aprox

Political User
Ok, well let me clearify... Its not a horrible game. Its just really really buggy and the game play is nothing like your stereotypical Rainbow-Six game. The levels are very linear and you dont even have to plan anymore. There is only one route to take... which was a horrible decision. It plays more like Counter-Strike then it does R6.... but its just my opinion.

Aprox said:
Ok, well let me clearify... Its not a horrible game. Its just really really buggy and the game play is nothing like your stereotypical Rainbow-Six game. The levels are very linear and you dont even have to plan anymore. There is only one route to take... which was a horrible decision. It plays more like Counter-Strike then it does R6.... but its just my opinion.
Agreed Aprox-I did give the demo a try and running on high level and I'm getting some jumpy frame rates and I would agree on the rather arcade like game play. They have strayed away from the more realistic game play. I can't put my finger on it,.. Yes, more console looking.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis