Raid array will not perform boot time scandisk

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
i have diskeeper installed and told it to scan my raid array on the next reboot along with the other drives.
It did C & D on the IDE channels but missed the raid array, now i cannot defrag my raid drive because i get the pop up sayin it cannot perform a defrag flagged for a boot time scandisk.

Help meeee please, its been driving me mad for weeks now :(

im using the onboard raid from my Epox 8k3a+

i tried google several times for a solution but nothing as of yet.

The issue is that Diskeeper detected that the "volume dirty bit" has been set on the drive and will not run. What happens if you run a CHKNKFS on this drive. Does it indicate that the volume is dirty?

- Greg/Raxco Software
Microsoft MVP - Windows Storage Management/File System

Disclaimer: I work for Raxco Software, the maker of PerfectDisk - a commercial defrag utility, as a systems engineer in the support department.

yep its marked as dirty, told me to use /c to set for scandisk, tryin now

no didnt work, i followed this sort of path before and tried to find a registry entry to remove, but i didnt get past that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back