Rah!

Well I won't be going to it, but its good to see a montly event on London as I will be living there next year and won't be able to go weekly like I do here cos its a 10 min walk away :p

A 10min walk!!! :eek: my god man are you mad!!, I got mine down to 30secs away, I have a second home down an alley-way!! lol
(its amazing what you can do with an empty pot noodle & some cardboard boxes!!! lol..)

Oh I'm bored @ work right now, been 2 the pub (well its rude not to on a Friday!)

ROFL

Stuy_B

I am down on London atn, but seeing as people come from all over europe every week to this place, its nice to have it so close :D

That must be a wild scene... :p...
That guy probably throws a killer rave...

Paul van Dyk is a dutch trance dj, who has an asking price of about £20,000 / $30,000, well thats what he was paid at the last 6 hour set he did at Gatecrasher, Sheffield.

Old stuff is a bit trancey, new stuff is crap, tho he is a much better DJ thatn I thought he would be, hammering out hard trance rather than all that euphoric lark that I have become bored with.

MdSalih no relation to mr chimney sweep himself "Dick" with all lovely cockney (innit) wideboy accent and his ex-chopperflying son and partner of Diagnosis Murder fame whom I shall call Barry - as it is his name.

Dyk not Dyke.
Many manly looking women now wish to hurt you.

http://www.paulvandyk.com/

ps Erm, I dunno.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back