Radio Sucks

it's great while I'm driving the car...maybe in the future I'll replcae it with a TV:cool:

IDK but someone told me it involves high magnetic electro sonic dispenser tubuliric waves with plopletic frequencies of 100 silloutes per second!!! ! imagine that.

Originally posted by prodj88
IDK but someone told me it involves high magnetic electro sonic dispenser tubuliric waves with plopletic frequencies of 100 silloutes per second!!! ! imagine that.

Ok :rolleyes:

HEHE:D

hahaha.

hohoh

lololol

omg.

Anyway,

I love radio, especially ham/CB. Intereting to listen in and participate in all the chatter across the airwaves.

[BIGGERTHANLIFE]FREAK![/BIGGERTHANLIFE]

nah jk.. every week i see 30-40 dollar car cd players advertised.. i know its cheap & prolly crappy, but hey, i got an old alpine radio/tape deck. i will probably upgrade soon to a newer Alpine. until then, I've got my moms Tom Petty tape, and some random bright ass orange tape that has a bunch of sweet Janes Addiction's songs.

Radio used to suck but then i discovered internet radio, i can now get a station with virtually no ads, and 100% my kinda music......................long live internet radio (go to hell RIAA and the like) !

Originally posted by WAM
Radio used to suck but then i discovered internet radio, i can now get a station with virtually no ads, and 100% my kinda music......................long live internet radio (go to hell RIAA and the like) !

Yahhhhhh! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back