Radiation Invasion

champ2005

| xs |
How many radio waves are going through your head at the moment?
For me:

1. Wifi 2.4ghz
  2. Bluetooth 2.4ghz
  3. Cordless phone 2.4ghz
  4. RF Cordless Kb/mouse
  5. iBurst Wireless Broadband
  6. FM radio
  7. AM radio
  8. Analog free to air tv
  9. Digital free to air tv
Do you have anything to add?

What about the radiation from the powerlines? and natural background radiation

and then there's the CPU - if you take your case sides off or run without shielding your CPU will radiate something according to it's clock speed (2.8 GHz here :D )

i gota lot of wifi waves flowing through me :p

Cell phone. That's it, give me wires for everything else (until we can get gigabit over wireless, I'll stick with my ethernet card and CAT5e/6 thanks ;))

Cosmic radiation
Earth radiation (maybe not too much in the radio spectrum, not sure)
Government/military frequencies
Wifi ~5 GHz

EM radiation from your electricity meter, power lines, and mobile phone masts.

wifi going through my groin at the moment...erm.. Intel shouldn't be promoting its Centrino technology coz it will encourage other laptop users to use their laptop on their laps. lol :p

now I am looking forward to my mutant powers... thanks for the heads up.

having two microwaves, a tv for every room in the house, my computer, powerlines, the radioactive waste orbiting earth, and peoples nausious and radioactive body odors. just smell that 'clean' air!

unknownsoul said:
having two microwaves, a tv for every room in the house, my computer, powerlines, the radioactive waste orbiting earth, and peoples nausious and radioactive body odors. just smell that 'clean' air!
Do you live in a city? If not, at least you don't get the toxins of the city air. :eek:

I do live in a city. the only thing keeping lubbock on the map is TexasTech University. Otherwise i wouldn't even be here now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back