• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Radiation Invasion

How many radio waves are going through your head at the moment?
For me:

1. Wifi 2.4ghz
  2. Bluetooth 2.4ghz
  3. Cordless phone 2.4ghz
  4. RF Cordless Kb/mouse
  5. iBurst Wireless Broadband
  6. FM radio
  7. AM radio
  8. Analog free to air tv
  9. Digital free to air tv
Do you have anything to add?

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
and then there's the CPU - if you take your case sides off or run without shielding your CPU will radiate something according to it's clock speed (2.8 GHz here :D )

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Cell phone. That's it, give me wires for everything else (until we can get gigabit over wireless, I'll stick with my ethernet card and CAT5e/6 thanks ;))

Cosmic radiation
Earth radiation (maybe not too much in the radio spectrum, not sure)
Government/military frequencies
Wifi ~5 GHz

ming

OSNN Advanced
EM radiation from your electricity meter, power lines, and mobile phone masts.

wifi going through my groin at the moment...erm.. Intel shouldn't be promoting its Centrino technology coz it will encourage other laptop users to use their laptop on their laps. lol :p

having two microwaves, a tv for every room in the house, my computer, powerlines, the radioactive waste orbiting earth, and peoples nausious and radioactive body odors. just smell that 'clean' air!

ming

OSNN Advanced
unknownsoul said:
having two microwaves, a tv for every room in the house, my computer, powerlines, the radioactive waste orbiting earth, and peoples nausious and radioactive body odors. just smell that 'clean' air!
Do you live in a city? If not, at least you don't get the toxins of the city air. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chawalsub