Radeon

V

V12Kid

Where on gods green earth are the new radeon drivers. My poor 8500 is a great card with crappy drivers. I wish some 3rd parties would produce them. My old voodoo3 runs on 3rd party drivers on my other XP box. ATI are a bunch of slackers :mad:

I found and downloaded the 6025s BETA drivers from ATI website just by looking for the latests drivers for my own 7500, and I know they apply for the 8500 and all other radeons. The exe I downloaded is named that way: wxp-766-04-020129x-2545e.exe
I didn't installed them yet but will as soon as possible !
Here's the address:

http://support.ati.com/products/pc/...indows+XP&cboProducts=RADEON+8500&cmdNext=GO![/URL]

Check the windows update site, I checked it last night and it had a new driver for my ATI AIW Radeon.

wuts wrong with the drivers? even though it doesnt nearly reach the full potential of it's hardware, the Radeon 8500 almost matches geforce 3 ti 500 performance and in 3dmark, it exceeds it...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back