Radeon (MOHAA)

N

neo

I have radoen 8500 128MB agp card but MOHAA is running 20 to 30 fps and it pause every secound and then it work's for two and then again pause :mad: dont know what to do any body has any idea.

P.S.
I have installed the latest drivers available and ati.com and patched to ver 1.11 for MOHAA US&UK patch.

do you have any applications running in the background? anti-virus or whatnot? also, do you have the lastest via 4in1 drivers?

No I disabled the virus-scan and all the backgroun applications but still. couple of days ago It was giving my 3dMark score was 9802 and now it's 2400. This score was with the latest beta driver 7.77 at the time. I don't know about via 4in1 drivers?

your board uses a via chipset, so you should update your via drivers: http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=2#4in1

unfortunately though, i don't think it will solve your problem.

something happened since a couple says ago. with a clean boot and no programs running, check your task manager and see how much cpu usage and pf usage you have.

The task manager show cpu usage between 65 to 100%
and PF shows 250 MB

then something's wrong. cpu usage should be 0-3% when idle. pf usage should be around 100mb with no programs open.

go to the processes tab in task manager and find which one is using up your cpu.. it will be the one with 99% cpu usage. find out what program it is and get rid of it.

Did you instal anything since your 3dmark score dropped? I would run a virus scan and make sure you check your taskmanager to see if there is a program taking up to much resources.

I solved it it was the bios I was using beta Bios it was 1005E instead of 1004 the current BIOS. It was taking the agp seed as 2x instead of 4x. Thanks too all for all the help

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back