RADEON 9800 PRO 256 MB question,

P

psx2000

Im curious anyone know what the proper voltage in the bios is for a RADEON 9800 PRO 256 MB version?

I wanted to set it manually instead of using auto just to eliminate any possible problems.

Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by chaos945
I'm either getting that sucker or a 9600 w/ 256mb for $209.95.
why a 9600 with 256mb? by the time games use that memory, the card itself won't really be powerful enough to run the games smoothly at full detail.

Yeah, I just took a look at that 9600 w/ 256 and its Memory/Core clocks are much lower than the 9800 w/128. It was not a "Pro" version, the Pro 9600 is not bad.

/edit
My parts source BTW

there is no logical reason for you to buy a card like the 9600 w. 256mb memory unless you are using lots of 3d memory hungry apps and doing 3d design work...

its a waste of money... get the 128 mb version or get the PRO version...

Using Maya, XSI, 3DSMAX, photoshop. Technically I could be good to go with a 512mb+ Oxygen, or a Wildcat. But I wanted a gaming card.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back