radeon 9700 pro question

ykill

OSNN Newbie
can someone send me a pic of under the plate behind the radeon 9700 in ultra high res because I need the number of an IC which broke and the number is disappeared
I really need to replace it!!!

Do these help at all?

http://www.ixbt.com/video2/images/r9700pro/r9700pro-card-back.jpg

or

http://www.ixbt.com/video2/images/yuan-radeon/yuan-r9700pro-scan-back.jpg

You'll have to copy and paste these into your browser.

umm.. woudnt we have to remove that plate? lol. why do you need this for replacment?

I think what he's trying to ask for is for someone with the same card to take a shot of the part he needs to replace in high enough resolution for him to read the number on it... Doubt we'll find photos on google images or anywhere else for that, someone needs to take it for him.

Wish I could help, but I have a 9600 XT...

Have you tried an email to the suppliers tech support? Someone there will know the part you need - and if you get real lucky they may even take pity on you and mail one to you if you include an address! (this actually happened to me once with a lost Winfast remote - so it is possible)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back