Radeon 8500 128mb for sale - US $125

Sazar

Rest In Peace
my retail radeon 8500 128mb vid card is for sale...

do not confuse this card with the radeon 8500LE which has slower clock speed...

specs for the card can be seen here...
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?loc=101&sku=10320520&PageFormat=8#product

card comes with dual monitor support and has a DVI to CRT converter(LCD flatpanel to CRT) and s-video... retail box with all included cd's...

this is the site that I bought my card from...

I have had the card for 2 months or less... and am getting a new one... which is the reason why I am selling...

I am pricing the card @ around US $125 and it is open to people within the states.. I pay the shipping...

I know a few people asked me in the forums about the card... well it is up for grabs... if anyone is interested PM me or catch me on the MIRC channel for xperience on the EFNET server... channel name #xperience...

compare price for retail radeon 128mb DDR card @ www.pricewatch.com

difference between retail 8500 and 8500 LE is the clock speed... LE is 250/250mhz default clock whereas retail 8500 is 275/275mhz default clock...

please see my sig for 3dmark2001 SE score...

interested parties only... :)

cheers

radeon 8500 outperforms radeon 9000 btw...

www.madonion.com hall of fame for information... 8500 then g3ti500 series then radeon 9000 pro..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back